Cold here, icy cold there. 此处寒兮,彼处亦寒。
You belong to neither, leaves have withered. 枯叶凋零兮,君当何人属欤?
Your face is pale and blue, a tearful smile. 君面惨淡忧郁兮,相看带笑泪眼。
Something in your eyes, whispers words of last good-bye. 君热泪盈盈复喃喃喁唧兮,别亦难。
My heart sinks down, tears surge out. 心沉落兮,泪涌似涛自难拟。
Hot summer. Cheerful Cocktail. 当忆酷夏兮,鸡尾酒会欢娱。
You took my hand. We fled into another world of band. 君执妾手兮,沉醉于二人世界里。
You sat by my side, long hair tied behind, cool and killing. 君坐妾之侧兮,髻发高束;英姿勃发兮,酷毙。
Smile floating on the lemonade, soft and smooth. 笑逐颜开兮,温润如玉。
How I was amazed. Your face looked like the cover of the magazine. 讶君之面兮,再世吕布周郎。
My head spin. You led my hand, danced along the crazy theme. 心荡漾兮,手为君执;和曲起舞兮,癫狂。
Light vied with wine, elegance mixed with fragrance, laughing covered by greetings, the crowed was busy at handshaking. 灯盏相辉兮,芳雅相应;祝辞笑浪起伏兮,芸芸相送急。
You stood there, eyes on me. 君且立一旁兮,美目探妾。
I trembled at the sparkles, brighter than the light. 妾莹灯下伫立兮,心动不已。
A masterpiece from God, I felt dizzy.
We were not near, yet we were together 感帝之杰作兮,使妾沉迷。虽与君相隔远兮,心心相近。
Days ended. 旧日已逝兮,如梦。
You said, you would wait for me at the Alps side We would ski against snowflakes dancing in the sky. 会当临于阿尔卑斯山侧兮,滑雪于雪花飞舞之穹下。
I gave no answer but a good-bye to accompany your flight. 欲说还休兮,惟祈安康。
Gone was the plane, I suddenly tasted my pain. 航机渐逝兮,妾心将苦。
I knew I had been silly and stupid, you were in my heart, I shouldn’t have hidden in the dark. 深知妾之愚钝兮,然君已窃妾心;妾当不可漠然兮,黯然彷徨。
I tried to forget your disappointment. 妾亦尝忘君兮,恐失之交臂。
I made believe sometime someday, I would tell you, I feel all the same. 信有时兮,告君心迹。
My thought struggled at confessing, somehow hesitation ended in flinching. 挣于忏悔兮,退缩犹豫。
I continued my role of a fool, clinched to my maiden pride,
Yet secretly indulged in your promise of the white land -- snow measuring
Down to us, in your arms I am lifted up. The chiming of Christmas bell! 愚于处子之婚盟兮,窃纵意于君之诺。白雪皑皑兮,君挽妾身;妾意甚欢兮,聆圣诞钟鸣。
The bell died in the patter of rain, from hell came the laughing of Satan at my brain. 然钟声忽止于急雨兮,但闻撒旦之欢声笑语。
Tearful smile, swallowed by the darkness. 含泪倩笑兮,吞泯于暗黑。
How could I trace your hair to wipe your tears? My hands reached out, catching nothing but a raindrop, on a leaf that had withered. 欲将君之发揾君之泪兮,可欤?伸手所触兮,惟一叶飘零一滴飘洒。
Snowflakes have melted into water, we are no more together. 观积雪融兮,叹与君各在天涯。